Feedback for Feedback Studio
I have a few ideas for the Feedback Studio:
- a "free draw" mode: allow teachers to draw/write on essays using different colors. This would be great for tablet/touchscreen-users an considerably speed up the marking. Look at Microsoft's Drawboard app for Windows10 to see what I mean.
- colored "quickmarks": allow teachers to assign colors to the quickmarks (yellow for grammar, blue for style, etc.).
- improvements for stylus users. Currently, moving quickmarks onto the essay using a stylus is annoying.
- improve the ETS. It's simply not very good at finding grammar/style mistakes.
- keyboard shortcuts: add more keyboard shortcuts. This would greatly speed up marking essays. (example: Crtl+left click = insert "Spelling mistake"-quickmark.)
Hi Thomas Lornsen !
These are great ideas! I strongly encourage you to email our TFS team directly with your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're also grateful for suggestions on how to improve our products. Thanks for being a Turnitin advocate--
The Turnitin Educator Network TeamReply