Teaching Time Management to 6th — 12th Graders
A common reason that students choose to take shortcuts on their academic work is that they lack fundamental time management skills that adults in their lives take for granted. Penny Kostaras, academic coach of 14 years and founder of Wise Student, will share what she knows about common struggles that middle and high schoolers face and what educators can do to help close those skills gaps.
- Tools for Immediate Improvement: Resources for Teaching Time Management by Wise Student (Free Content Bundle for Webinar Viewers). Includes:
- Tools Overview presentation slides (with up close photos of binders and planners
- Nightly Timeline How-to Video for students
- Nightly Timeline Worksheet for students
- Monthly Calendar How-to Video for students
- Hip Pocket Study Strategies Guide for students
- From the Turnitin Blog: Five Ways to Conquer Final Exams with Confidence by Penny Kostaras. November 14, 2018.